Under the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001, Scottish secure tenants and short Scottish secure tenants may be able to receive compensation from their landlord for improvements which they have made to their home on or after 30 September 2002.  For you to qualify for this compensation:

♦  your landlord must have approved the improvements; and

♦  your tenancy must have ended.

You can apply for compensation when you know your tenancy is coming to an end.  We recommend you let the Association know about this as soon as possible.  You can also apply if your tenancy comes to an end because your house or flat is being transferred to a new landlord.

If you require further details, please click on the link below or contact our Maintenance staff.