The following gives you information if you wish to:

1.  Change your household details.

2.  Apply for a joint tenancy.

3.  Apply for a succession.

4.  Assign your tenancy (pass on to someone else)

5.  Sub-let your tenancy.

6.  Take in a lodger.


You must keep us up to date with who is living in your home. This is a condition of your tenancy agreement with us.  Please tell us in writing as soon as there is any change in those who are living with you in your home.

For more information or advice on any of the above matters, please do not hesitate to contact your Housing Officer.